May 20, 2010

Sun

Sun

This drawing is called "Sun." I made this drawing because the sun is very hot. It can set the earth on fire very easly. It makes a big fire with no problem. And it is very big, so if the earth gets too close to the sun, the earth will catch on fire. A lot of kids think that the sun is something like the earth. They don't think that it is a star. It is very far away from earth, you can't go there in a hour or 30 minutes. If you land on the sun, you will die, but on the sun, there is a less hot place (sunspot), and it is black. Bye.

5 comments:

  1. Those are some crazy kinds of sunspots!

    Let's see, red sky in the morning -- look out for bad weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CIV, that doesn't rhyme!

    "Red eye in mourning, wailer take warning"

    That's what I recall . . .

    Jeffery Hodges

    * * *

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I expected you to post the entire poem and/or to explain the weather reference to En-Uk.

    I didn't have time to find the original work and I knew that misquoting it would bring out Professor Hodges. I've read your savage criticisms of your poor old Uncle Cran when he makes the smallest of errors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since you asked . . .

    Jeffery Hodges

    * * *

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know whom to answer first.

    ReplyDelete